Reviews for "Apples in the Tree"

I appreciate the hair/clothes physics, first off. And the character is nicely thought, also simple enough to cosplay. And the art style is appealing to the eye. I played one ending, then got Coward after replaying which I read was not an ending. I would play for the other two but I'm not really in the mood at the moment. But I really like this character. And the music isn't terrible, I mention it cause in the description you seemed worried. The simple concept upfront is nice, but I sense there's something more? I don't think I can get the whole thing unless I play all 3 endings. But alas, a task for another day. Well done

MasterMerol responds:

Haha, I'd love to see someone on stilts cosplaying as her.
Thank you! I hope you can get the other two endings someday.

Her legs are really longggg!^^
A super super model!!^.^

MasterMerol responds:

Ah, well that's something isn't it'

So I'm terrible at games in general and even worse at committing myself to getting shit done, therefore I have not yet completed this game and likely have not even made it very far at all, despite that, it is one of my favorites here on NG. That brings me to my main point...

The game may be awesome but what concerns me the most if just the music that plays while you're in town or in your own house and such. Just that repeating mellowed out track. It's hypnotizing and I love it and you need to upload it to the audio portal for goodness sakes!!!

MasterMerol responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed my game!
I can't upload the song 'cause I didn't make it. That song is by "The Dears" and it's called "Where The World Begins And Ends", and you can get it right here:

Its been 4 years and I still love this game.your style is amazing and the added music brings out a certain feel (don't really know how to explain it..nostalgic,eerie...somewhere in between)
i thought you were gonna make a sequel.please consider doing it.

MasterMerol responds:

Glad to see this game still has fans! And I haven't abandonded my plans of making a sequel.

Great game! I'd like to know what I am helping the bat demon with though. It feels like that ending where I fall in the pit is leaving me hanging.

MasterMerol responds:

Maybe we'll know one day!