Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 3"

Absolutely love the game series.I played it a while back thanks to seeing the first ep. on a gamesite called "Gameshed",and I was impressed. Always loved anything involving the concept of "Alice in Wonderland",and how you made it into a bit of a horror like American Meegee,I love it!

Just,I was able to play this game while ago okay,but now it seems there is a /huuuuuuuge/ lag.And it's not my internet sadly- I don't know what the issue is causing the lag but n_n; but that's my only issue with the game now,but over all? Love it.Love the art,the story,the voice acting,all of it.

Yeah this a nice game. BUT THEIR IS TOO MUCH LAG IT IT COULD BE FIXED.

What I could play was very enjoyable but the lag just became too much for me and I stopped playing.

Overall, very nice game series. I enjoyed the progressing story since the first AiD to the second ep. of AiD, but I have to say I liked playing the first two more. Dealt with a few hours of lag total throughout the game, but it was worth it. I had five-minute stretches of lag for screen changes and especially in the club area with the animation and music. Is there any way the team can fix the dreadful lag? Otherwise, this game was a somewhat satisfying end to the series! :) Totally didn't expect the turn of events!! :o It felt a little cut short, but I'm happy with it.

I could not play, lag problem. :I