Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 3"

I understood many things about the ending, but it left me with probably even more questions, many more than it should. I can only assume that the redhead is Mary Ann (in episode 2 there is a picture of her). However, what was she doing disguised as Alice? You woke up next to Alice's corpse in episode 1, but it seems like Mary Ann killed Alice. Therefore, Mary Ann is the one who fought the Rabbit? Then she made him lose his memory and it all seemed like the Rabbit defeated Alice? That is what I understand, but when did Mary Ann take Alice's disguise?

The lagging in this one was really bad, but I still managed to get through it. And the ending, even though I expected it to leave me with questions, I didn't think it would leave me without out ANY answers... I guess we never find out anything, huh?

As short as it is, I've loved this series so much. I mean, everything: the story, the music, the dark ambient... If there's something I must complain about, it's the lag, which at times was desperating. But I simply am sad there's no series like this nowadays.

To be honest, I do like the game a lot, story was fun, it was interactive. Yes I do agree with it being fun and all, but it has way too much lag for the cursor to move. What could took me around 10 minutes to complete became 20 minutes in completing the game.

Alice wasnt fucking dead !!!