Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 3"

The ending was baah

And also the game after one entered the casino was hard to complete, but the ending was completely unexpected and also there are many loose ends in the story, on the contrary the voice of hania is so cool and sweet... But that review doesn't belong here, but on the song profile... So there I go...

ImpendingRiot responds:

I'm going to make a News Post later today, but there really isn't a whole lot of loose ends...you just have to look for the answers and maybe decide a few things yourself.

great game

it's nearly perfect, great atmo great music and nice graphics..but the story could be longer..i still can't understand the whole situation..anyway one of the best point'n clicks :]

Thanks a lot

Good game..

Played through it once without being logged in and got two medals... then i logged in and played it to see if there was a different possible outcome and didnt get medals for the same things... also the tapes werent where they were the first time... maybe i just did it too fast the 2nd time?.. anyways, the game is really good and i hate to see it end.. it honestly could have kept going in my opinion.. but thanks for the work and the great series...

ImpendingRiot responds:

The tape moves around. Anyways, thank you for the kind words

Meh think i blew it

amazing series, reminds me of the vampire games and of course in some way of a sick monkey island.
Amazing, simply amazing.
Thanks

Unfinished, far as I'm concerned

With the hype and production values as high as they are, I don't understand why you cut the game off so suddenly like you did--especially if this is the last installment. Nothing has been resolved. Nothing has really been explained. The game stopped just as the basic plot was being filled in.

What was Dr. Raymond Burr working on?
What happened to Mary Ann?
How does the Wabberjack (or whatever) from AID2 fit into this? If it's such a big part of the story, why was I just killed by a homo-gangster at the end?
(was the tape given by Rulio REALLY the last tape?)

Without nit-picking over the details (like the 1-D stereotype that is White "Whatever" Rabbit and how the Brain medal isn't working yet), I can say this game has fallen well-below expectations, and any 10s you receive are based off the visual and sound quality alone.

...

BTW, that song performance was amazing. Please give my regards to Hania. Where you guys crapped-out half-way, she really put in all she's worth--and she's the gold standard.

ImpendingRiot responds:

1. What was Dr. Raymond Burr working on - If you read about Oystercloud in 2, and then listened to the tapes in 3, it should be kind of obvious.

2. That isn't the Jabberwocky. Again, listen to the tapes.

3. Because that is the life style that criminal rabbits lead.

I don't think we crapped out half-way at all.