Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 3"

disappointing

like webchameleon its it seemed like you really tried to make a good game but then said naw forget it. all that awesome story build for that? i mean why?

nothing is finished, nothing is solved. so unless you have a plan or something to make a continue game under a diffrent name then this was just a disappointing waste of time, sorry. graphics and gameplay are good like always

ImpendingRiot responds:

The Rabbit is finished. The Queen is finished. I'm partly joking, but I mean, we NEVER just gave out major answers in the whole series. You had to work for them. It's no different here. There's enough information in this episode that you can figure out entirely what happened.

It's only a waste of time if you can't put time in to it.

A an average end to an epic triology

The Alice is dead series is probably one of the most appreciated and artful creations here. The mood, dark, mystical and bloody, is amazing and matched by detailed art and fitting music. Though this time it didn't feel so dark, except for the tapes part.

So why the low score? Because of the loose ends. At the ends of a series, it is ok to not explain EVERYTHING (we want some stuff left to imagine). But here... well webchameleon summed it up pretty well. Too much mystery leaves you feeling like you ate a cardboard hamburger, looked good but what are you left with really?

This alternate Wonderland universe has got some lore, but it seems that we mortal players will never really know what went on. I know, that as fans, we are supposed to be grateful and not demand anything (it's not like I could make anything better, or anything at all) but I beg of you: Pick up some of the loose ends.

I'm also wondering about the suitcase (and journal numbers?) since I couldn't find one (or find the secret medal, maybe they are related?).

Brains medal doesn't seem to be working by the way, but I think it's been mentioned before.

Anyway, I'm disappointed. Why have a locked door and a rolled down steel thing if there's no way to open 'em?

ImpendingRiot responds:

I'm sorry you feel that way about the series, but I'm just curious about what loose ends you're referring to? If you want to PM me I'll answer any quesitons.

wonderfull

love it!

It was Epic..but.....

Well i espectedet to be longer....
Personaly i doubt that this is the end since they lleft so meny questions unanswerd!
But that doesend change the fact that it is a great gome!!!!
P.S
Can someone please tell me how to get the secret medal? :3

ImpendingRiot responds:

Oh it's the end alright!

awesome game

but there's still some gaps in the story,
what was the doctor working on?

Oystercloud.