Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 3"

great game

not as good as the others, i agree with "Retsiger" to make a movie or something to explain what is left to explain.
Btw. the secret medal is winning in the gambling box (donĀ“t know the name) fair and square ( 1/100)

ImpendingRiot responds:

That's an interesting idea.

Alice is dead ?

This was as good as the other ones and though this wasn't as much creepy, you can't say the game was disappointing. As for the answers we were all waiting, well...Of course i think no one expected full explications, but the problem is that we do learn things but it brings even more questoins ! This is obviously the last game, and it would be stupid to make another one, but maybe you could explain things a little bit more in a movie for example. Like perhaps the story from another character's point of view. Cause *SPOILER* the rabbit dies and he won't learn anything more, we're still alive and we'd like some more answers! Well apart from that that's a fantastic series and frankly, you've changed the life of everyone here i think !

If you have any questions PM me, and I'll see if I can

a. Point you in the game to where the answers are
b. Answer them

Thanks for the kind words

ugh

one of the most dissapointing things i have ever played, the whole game seemed like a cop out for the entire series.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Sorry you feel that way.

the song in the nightclub?

is it a part of a full song, or only a short version made for the game?
if it is a full song, whats the name?

please let me know, thanks

ImpendingRiot responds:

Hi, if you click the disc icon on the left side of this page or if you go to Hania's userpage you can download the full song.

Oh Come on!!

Such an epic and great series ends up like this?!
Im really dissapointed...