Reviews for "Narcolyxii II"

Put more work into it!

With all the gliches and shortness, it feels like you didn't care about what you did.

Seems unfinished

You have all the right part to this game but it is insanely glitchy, to name just one I found I could jump out of the game (the walls) at several points using the power fist things, I could then enter again where ever I wanted. To sum up, do some serious bug fixing and this could be a really good game

Really needs fixing

keeped going out of the map, bosses stand still and dont attack,not gaining xp, the list is endless!Apart from that the idea is good and gameplay is fun exept for bugs whitch are really annoying!

The Game

Scott you could have worked harder in this !
I'm giving it 7 starts and a vote of 5 only because i see a good plot in it ! Only if it had been worked on !

My Ideas :
1st. The sound of weapon 3 is really annoying ( its a mine before been armed in Half Life / Counter Strike ) It is not fit for a weapon of this sort ( maybe a buzzing sound )
2nd. Make the accuracy a little bit better.
3rd. Adding a hp regen system wont be bad.
4th. A map will do wonders.
5th. Place blockers - when you exit the map or go in the wrong way you get "thrown" back - an invisible blocker will be better.
6th. Had to click 100000000 times before the spawn rate on survival changed
7th. When you end the chapter the sound of the seagull is not fit for an ending. Better get something in the audio portal then use this (even the music editors have better already made sound notes - like Mixcraft 3 [ no product placement intended ].
8th. The "tormented" soldiers. Sorry but WTH ?! You had to add a brainwashed person / zombie sound.
9th. Maybe make the Antialiasing a toggle button because, when i pick high the next time it is low AGAIN ?!
10th. When I got to the end boss:
a) Only saw its legs ?!
b) Bug, everything black, only seeing my self.
c) All the weapon icons without weapon icon 4 just disappeared.
d) And at last after all this - Chapter One - END ?! The Narcolyxx spelled boss battle ...
11th. Stepping on the goo that spawns leave will slow you - why don't make it acid that deals 1-X dmg per second ( based on level ).
12th. Like an user that spoke before me the soldiers and spawns go thought walls. I think this is not made to happen.

WARNING ! NEXT WILL HELP YOU IF YOU READ BEFORE YOU PLAY !
12th. When you fight the general's robot you can just go behind his left arm and just keep on hitting until the laser falls.
13th. When fighting the little big narcolyxxes just rotate in a circle around it and shoot - that makes it too easy - make them faster then the Colonel.

But avast in one word - A good game that just needs work !

-Bonorose

BIG let down

Very poorly put together... glitches to the max... achievements never show up. go back through and fix EVERYTHING!