Reviews for "Hurdle Turtle: Flash!"

%u0432%u2113%u03B1%u03B7%u043A

My eyes hurt after playing this until the 150th meter...

OH SNAP! Xbox Indie coming to Newgrounds!

I downloaded this game on Xbox Indie arcade a while back! Its cool to see it on newgrounds front page! Thats awesome!

Holmfry responds:

w00t! you win the internet for playing both versions! now if only there was an iphone version coming soon or something ;)

GO TURTLE GO!!!

lol This Game is Awesome :D!!!!! It's really Addicting too! It's the first game that makes me come back after every 1 hour XD!!! Plus the music is Great to listen too !

Holmfry responds:

I never thought I'd say this to anyone but.. I'm really glad to hear of your addiction! Haha, thanks for the review and for playing! :)

Multiplayer?

I would love to see a multiplayer version of this with a bunny as the second player. XD

Holmfry responds:

Well, there's no bunny but the Xbox version (see link in-game) does have two player local mode! :)

Thanks for the review, glad you had fun!

Fun!

lol dude a simple game but still nice! damn, when i heard this damn noise you hear when you crash i was pissed the fuck off i had my sound incredibly loudy cauze i was listening to muzic. XD

Holmfry responds:

Haha, glad you liked it! I wanted to help people feel what it'd really be like to have your head smashed into a brick wall going at top speed, hence the loud noise ;)

Thanks for the review and the awesome score! :)