Reviews for "Hurdle Turtle: Flash!"

Wow!

Really good game! Sadly i cant even get past 100. :(. But still very good game!

great game

i love the 8-bit music, it reminds me the old school days of the NES (on my computer)
i need to practice to get the third medal but...how the heck did someone get 2,057m
i think hackers are with us

Holmfry responds:

Thanks so much for the review! It's awesome you're enjoying it. :D Honestly, I thought the same thing about hackers at first, but the dude in 2nd place (who was in first for a long while) actually had a video posted for a while on youtube of his playthrough - it was fairly epic. ;)

Thanks for playing!

loVE

The game is nice and fun, but the main reason I'm playing this is the INCREDIBLE CHIPMUSIC!!! Good luck with the xbox sale!

Holmfry responds:

Thanks!! :D Glad you're having fun!

My boy Octapus is a very talented musician, for sure :) Check out the soundtrack for the Xbox games here: http://octapus.bandcamp.com/album/hur dle-turtle (remove any spaces)

Hahaha great

It's actually pretty fun, at the beginning it's like ''Meh too slow I'll count the pixels or something'' and then you're like ''OHMYGOD SLOW DOWN DAMMIT TURTLES AREN'T THIS FAST'' hahaha, no seriously, this is wonderful. Also it's a simple, but good concept!

If I had an Xbox 360 I would SO buy it! Very good and recommendable game in my opinion.

Holmfry responds:

Thank you SO much for the review and for playing! :D You made my day! If you have an iPhone, it's also available there :) Glad you enjoyed it!

Nice.

You did a good job with making the game feel "retro". It's not a bad game, kinda fun, definitely something I'd play on the NES or something. The overall gameplay increases with progress, and becomes more and more entertaining. Also, the music is fucking CATCHY.