Reviews for "Pixel Purge"

Amazing!

I came home from work thinking I would go exercise... then I spent the rest of my afternoon playing this. Fantastic. So ridiculously addictive. Tight game play. Sweet powerups. Madd props man.

Fantastic!!

This game is the best! There finally is a challenging game out there. Only got to lvl 18. :D Gonna work on that...

Excellent!

I've litteraly spent hours on this game. At first, it looks very standard, but the vast variety of enemies and upgrades makes for plenty of different tactics. I also like that they trophies have a reward in terms of skills points, which gives the player a much bigger desire to get them.
My level record is 48, and trust me, I'm going to try over and over again to beat it, because this game is so awesome!

WOW :O

One of my favorite games here! I have 15 medals -.^
Very cool! Make more games!!!! :D

cool game

there's no point in saves the purpose of the game is to see how far you can get without saving so in my opinion the game has everything it needs