Reviews for "Pixel Purge"

Amazing

+ Simple design/idea
+ Great graphics
+ Music that doesn't bore you after 10 minutes
+ Upgrades
+ Achievements
+ NG Medals

- Nothing...

Although i have to admit i did get the Hardcore Platinum Trophy but i didn't get the medal.

EpicShadow responds:

Thanks for the awesome review.

We actually have a system in place that will give you the medals you already earned if we fix bugs. Try reloading the game, going to the main menu, then reloading the page again, you should have the badge now.

Better than Robotron!

Solid storyline and addicting gameplay!WOW! Robotron...Smash TV...Pixel purge!!Thank you!

Incredible!

Wow! Very balanced gameplay... A good looking, frantic and terribly fun game!

GREAT game

Well done -- very well made game. I finally died, now I can rate this game!!! :DDDD

Dear Matt and Andrew

I want to thank you for making me late to my classes yesterday, because when I closed my eyes last night all I could see was Pixel Purge. I can't believe how much fun this game is, and I can't believe I actually got all of the medals. The upgrade system to this classic style of gaming is nothing short of genius, and it was executed flawlessly. Like always, am amazed and perplexed with all that you guys do, and look forward to being of any help I can in the future. xoxo

EpicShadow responds:

we love you Mike xoxo. I have an idea, remember that game about greed? There was a tower or something, I think we made it awhile back. You should do the music for a sequel to that!