Reviews for "Eclipse."

fun game

really nice game, sometimes i was way under par, for example level 8 is possible in 3 instead of 5 turns, how about a sequel with different difficulty packs, where you could add more rows and elements (for the "pros") :D

Very nice game...

...though I encountered the same glitch PhycoKrusk got. It's on the level the sandstorm was introduced

Cool!

Is very very relaxing, i like the music and the sound, good job!!

Awesome Concept! Give this to students!

My roommate and I were playing this game, and at first we thought it was pretty simple and found out that every puzzle can be solved no problem. But after a while we kept getting D's for our score and starting thinking how in the hell can we make par. THEN WE FOUND OUT JUST COMPLETING THE PUZZLE IS NOT THE POINT OF THE GAME! Anyone can complete the puzzle; the challenge is being able to complete the puzzle as efficiently as possible!

That's when an idea popped up; middle school students need to play this game. I feel that it could boost their critical thinking, as well as teach them the basics of being efficient. PLUS IT'S FUN (with soothing music lol)!!!

Critcal Thinking + Efficient use of resources = Greatness. And that is what your game is. Greatness

pepperpunk responds:

Hey, thanks for the awesome review. :D

"Easy to complete, difficult to master" was exactly what I wanted to achieve with the grading system.

I didn't want to exclude casual players by making something insanely hard, but I also wanted to make sure that more hardcore players could have fun trying to ace everything.

Very Addictive

Nice work. I love elemental games. :)