Reviews for "Eclipse."

Amazing

This game is awesome! The game play is excellent, the art work is top notch, the music fits the game, and the feel of the game makes it entertaining the whole way. Although, there are a few minor things that I think could have been done better. For one, you could try making the earthquake power needed. Most of the levels I played, I didn't even use it, I just used one of the other powers. Maybe give less uses to the other powers? Another thing that bothered me a little bit, was that it didn't show the par for the level. Although this is not very important, I think the game would be better with it showing. The last thing that I felt could be improved is the difficulty of the puzzles. I usually completed each level on my first try, making it feel almost too easy. Maybe add another row or another element? Overall though, It was a magnificent game and was entertaining throughout the whole game.

pepperpunk responds:

Thanks man. :D

Balancing the difficulty level was tough, about half of my testers found it too hard, the other half too easy.. guess it depends on how often you play these kind of puzzle games. More rows and elements were considered, but in the end I didn't want to overcomplicate things.

Par scores can be seen at the end of the level, where it shows both your score and the par score. I guess I should have put the par somewhere inside the level, will keep that in mind in future.

Thanks for all the feedback people, I'll read it all and keep it in mind for a sequel, also I watched 2012 a few days ago and thought of a load of extra ideas for new powers (epic tsunami + mountain = water, mountain + volcano = lava tile etc.) so I agree that there's a lot more that could be done with the concept.
If you have any more cool ideas, just post them here and if I use them in a sequel I'll give you a shout out in the games credits.

Amazing game

So hard puzzle game but it still so fun. The music choice is so perfect.
Great work

Nice Idea

It may just be because I suck, but a lot of the pars seem a little unrealistic. Then again, that may just be because I suck. But other than that, nice graphics, and i didn't encounter any bugs.

absolutlely loved it

good work, it was fun and addictive.