Reviews for "Speed Demon"

This is absolutely amazing! Especially 1:40 - 1:55 :D

The beat are melody are great, and It is super fast paced! These defining features make this song one of my new favorites :D!

You made Electro-Progressive House one of my new favorite Genres to look out for :D

I can't wait to see what you make next :)

Woo! Making a Geometry Dash level with this music. IT'S SO AMAZING! Maybe one of my favorite songs so far!

I would give the rating it deserves, but sadly only up to 5 stars is allowed...

Awesome song!

And i can definitely see you got inspired by F-777 8)

Anyways, this is really great, awesome job! :D

I sort of here Viking arena in this. Great job! See where you got the F-777 inspiration. Would r8 again m8

Thank you for allowing us to use this amazing audio! I drew a speedy demon, kind of. It took me roughly 17 minutes. Here is the video on it. Check it out! Hope you are cool with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQMVIjjXTwQ&feature=youtu.be