Reviews for "Ibiza Nights"

Uh, I can't get past the ATM thing.

WHERE THE FUCK IS ORANGE BOX IN ATM SCREEN ?????
I DON'T SEE IT ANYMORE. But, I like all girl in this game :)
i won't to fuck her now.

Lovely game, lovely girls, I especially like that third girl with the blue swimsuit (Amanda). But I'm rather disappointed by the fact, that not all girls are playable (it would have been nice to try it with the lady in the grocery store) but other than that (and that's also the reason why I gave it only 4 stars) it's a very neat game with beautiful anime girls.

PS: Source eroge found! Name:
Bi-chiku Beach ~Nangoku Nyuujoku Satsueikai~

First of all, I am german. And so, maybe my english description is not the best ... like other members do write here. Because it doesn't is my native language, okay !?

In general, the only difference between this game here ... "Ibiza Nights" and "Miami Holidays" is: you can have 3 girls ... and you must not play black jack in a casino for have new money to make gifts before sex and surprises.

The rest is same, you make walks ... and you are one complete idiot for any beauty divas. For the first time gameplay is okay and a little challenge to find out what to do, but later it does only bore.

That is a good example for FT has recycle the own games and especially there storys for later new games. No really new ideas.

However, 3 stars of 5 in total

oh yeah it was fantastic