Reviews for "The Room Tribute"

i finshed the game

Spoons
1. in the alley on the skelton. (sinister spoon)
2. far left near the broken bridge. (rock spoon)
3.in the prison cell. (shank spoon)
4.inside the park(right side of the brushes look carefully.) (cholorphyll spoon)
5.home kitchen table. (kitchen spoon)
6.in the flower shop window. (flower spoon)
7.the electronics store inside the stereo. (al spoon)
8.outside the coffee shop on the car in the wall. (time spoon)
9.at the entrance to the park on the left tree. (tree spoon)
10. inside the fireplace at marks love shack. (fire spoon)
courtesy of innerdemons90

Nastwich
1. cut a slice o bread
2. put blue liquid from under sink on it
3. put sponge from next to sink on it
3. put dead mouse from bottom left corner on it
4. top with bread.

things to unsee
1.when on first day and you talk to denny, when you are supposed to go up to lisa, go to the kitchen and back to the living room, denny is on the couch playing with himself.
2. Immediately after seeing Denny playing with himself, head back outside and over to Mark's Room to see him and the old lady in the hot tub together. (TallKid47)
3. After you have coffee with Mark, leave and go back into the coffee shop to find Mark drawing a red moustache and beard on your picture. (TallKid47)
4. after taking denny home after the bad guy fight, go in his room and he will be crapping in the bucket.
after getting home from trowing ball in tuxido, go in to mark s room
the stalker kid shitting in the bucket and
the old lady blowing up balloons with her ass

Jail break!

When you finally get your tux on and have all of the guys following you, go to the police station and start walking around. Chris R will break outof the jail cell and replace the fourth guy until you leave the police station

Johnny likes a medium Hot Chocolate

The secret room can found right whit danny s room, after turing in rage mode

Too finnish game go to your bedroom and shoot yourself

good as the movie

good tribute.

it is great but HOW DO I EAT A SANDWICH DAMN IT

I've never watched the room in one setting, being due to that I'm both lazy and I've heard all the lines from youtube. I wonder if any of the actor's or tommy himself knows about the game through word of mouth.