Reviews for "The Room Tribute"

"Great job! Wow, its really Great Job!" - Tommy W.

This is such an incredible game, The music is amazing I love the hole 8-Bit Style of the its splendor and how you can interact with all of the buildings and people and how it captures some of the worst dialogue in movie history. I really really enjoyed this game, although I don't have the time to review it completely right now I thought it deserved a quick mention from myself and since I don't have the time to really play it full force I have sent this to all of my friends who are fans of the room and they are giving this game nothing but praise and love only playing it within' such a short time. Mr. Fulp you've created another master piece and we thank you.

Johnny! <3

The Room is truly a work of cinematic genius. So glad to see a game made out of it!

Best Symulation on flash ever!

thx tom for the best simulation in flash ever 5/5

Wow....

It's epic! haha well done!

who

made that sex scene music..like must be some sort of genius..