Reviews for "Addicting Game"

Win?

You Deserve An Addicting Review For Your Addictingly Winning Addicting Game!

Addicting

I can't stop now... wait, I write this review. So... I can stop.

eeeeeeeem...

i don"t what happened with the game, i think it's brocken, really, i got all levels medals for 5 secs and didn't get eny coins... WTF!? well, i don't mind getting eny extra medals, but it was not even addicting, cuz the game just don't work right...
Fix it!!! and then maby i will play it...

[SARCASM] i prefer boring game

its more boring.
the gameplay its totally different you ruined the game this sequel its not worth the boring game boredom. [SARCASM]

As Addicting as the Boring One!

Story/Plot: -/10 - wat
Graphics: 8/10 - Nothing looked wrong. The main Character has minor things like some sprite clash with the background, but still, It's obvious that you wanted to make a difference with "Boring Game".
Gameplay: 10/10 - I'm Impressed with the huge programing you did for both games. This one adds even more abilities than before and the controls are smooth. There is a little flaw with the Character: Once he dies, if things keep hitting the space where he died, they still hit the character.
Difficulty: 6/10 - Now this is where the game gets evil. IT'S RIDICULOUS. If someone hasn't played AND beated "Boring Game", then thay aren't ready. Especially since this one added similar situations for each level WITH ONE LIFE(The other had 50+ waves (not gonna spoil) and 25 Lives.) Take Level 26 for example: That is insane to do if you didn't know there was a pattern.
Fun: 7/10 - If "Boring game" is Boring, "Addicting game" is Addicting. A little Frustating too, But still, That's the point of the game.
Music: 5/10 - A catchy loop that repeats itself trough the entire game. Get's boring after a while.

Overrall: >7,50< Excellent sequel for the first game, especially since you modified to be completely addicting. Make another, I'll be waiting for it.