Reviews for "Addicting Game"

Good game

I like what you have here, it is pretty decent, it has some nice elements and a good senseof detail and depth, this is a good style and is entertaining as well, hope to see more work from you very soon, in the near future. Another fun medal game here, So congrats on winning an award you can never go wrong there when you win one of the awards that the site offers and shows that your work has trully payed off, so congrats on that. Hmmm I must say this game reminds me of a "RETRO" style of game, and you added a lot of level styles so that was just another nice touch to a fun and may i say "ADDICTIVE" game hehe. the level select is nice maybe it should be more on a "PROGRESSIVE" earning system, but anyways still a fun game, So the game is not hard at all in fact its pretty basic and simple and keeps you on your toes, so for me it was simple till about level 7 witch was really hard. So as i am playing thru this game i am loving it so much that i will ad it as a fave, and this for me truly is "ADDICTING" so nice job indeed. So i found this one to be very interesting and possessed some nice elements and some details, even had a nifty feel about it, i wouldn't mind seeing more extended visuals on this, but you have a good thing here, and i was pleasently pleased with everything here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I found this to be interesting but also thought it could have some more details here and there, and wouldn't mind some more fancy stuff going, on, but anyways i may have an idea here and there for you, and hope you take it even farther. You could add some more depth with more visual details, that would be nice.

Bad maniability

the programming is ok but the graphics are pretty hi def!

would have been good

when you made this game you should have had a blocks falling while the screen moves up and you jump up all the way collecting coins...but still good work for the most of it

I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to this game.

I don't really know why.

Is there a 12-step program for this?