Reviews for "Bum Nuts"

Excellent!

And here I was thinking this show wasn't autobiographical.

Great work, gents!

We murder babysitters regularly

I done seen a new favorite series!

I absolutely love the humor and style of these movies. The artwork is simple and seems easy to use which means that you can put a lot more effort into the characters and storylines. Kind of reminds me of the Cyanide & Happiness cartoons and comic, the way the humor is random and has a hint of violence to it.

Love these man. Keep it up!

Thanks dude!
Lots going on behind the scenes. Check back soon for some big news!

Agreed.

Oh and great movie like always.

'Play dead'! XD

Out of all the "DestructoBox" cartoons you have done so far, this one HAS to be my favorite. My favorite part would be when Brett was falsely accused of burning his own home, when it was really drunk Joey and Phil. Also, I'm surprised that Phil didn't die when he "played dead". XD

However, if you're wondering why I gave a 9/10 for an epic flash such as this, I found Phil's actions of "playing dead" and "napping" were funny, but also a bit random. Of course, I really shouldn't make such a big deal about this.

Also, who is this "Brett" person? Is he as real as you two (Phil and Joey)? :\

Still, nice job. :)

DestructoBox responds:

Brett is indeed real. He did voices for us in the early incarnations of DB and made his grand re-appearance in this episode. He will most certainly be back ;)

Great Series

I love how you guys have your own originality and the funny stories, always something to make me laugh :)

thanks guys :D