Reviews for "Steam's Wonderful Contraptions"

WOW. This is incredible. It blows your first NGADM piece out of the water, and that one was already amazing. I absolutely love that demented steam train whistle that goes every few seconds. It fits sooo well. I loved how it flows so easily through the different sections. Aside from the opening section, I felt like the section at 1:10 was a clear highlight. Those jazzy solos are just amazing. Like etherealwinds, I'm totally hearing the toy world thing, though to me it sounds slightly insane/crazy also. This is due in no small part to the awesome work with percussion and sound effects that you did in this piece.

I'm incredibly stingy with my 10/10s, which is why I'm keeping this at a 9 for now... but I feel like if the melodies were just a little better I would be forced to give it a 10. Regardless it's an amazing piece and if it's not one of the best of the round I'll eat my hat.

steampianist responds:

thank you so much for the review. im cool with 9, very kind of you actually hehe and i dont really believe in perfection because what people consider perfect is actually subjective and every subjective point of view is different so therefore perfection is not really perfect just because of people's different subjective point of view of what is perfect and because of this it may conflict with others... so yeah... anyways again thanks for listening haha

One of the visualisations is hypnotising which, along with this song makes me feel like I'm being slowly shrunk and being dragged into some sort of toy world. This is really awesome and very you. There's really something to fresh about what the audio section of NG seem to have to offer the world and this is a fine example. Five stars, amazing job.

steampianist responds:

A weird toy world haha I like that! And yes there is alot of interesting tracks here in NG (and its free)
anyways thanks for the review and goodluck in round 2. You have an amazing track as well I downloaded It haha

Brilliant, solid throughout, well done!

Ah. Thank you