Reviews for "Steam's Wonderful Contraptions"

Love it! :)

What Blue said.

steampianist responds:

This song amazed me. The instruments sound so good. The melodies are very good. There are a lot of background instruments which I like. The mixing sounds very clean and professional. Im adding you and this song to my favorites.

steampianist responds:

Another awesome piece! I always look forward to your uploads and I am constantly impressed with what you come up with! :)

steampianist responds:

This piece is simply fantastic. It's a blast to listen to and it really nails the overall theme. For some reason it brings to mind Raymond Scott's classic "Powerhouse," which has been used to great effect in equally classic Looney Tunes cartoons.

It's like the theme music that would accompany some kind of crazy carnival or toy factory that's run by Batman's arch nemesis, The Joker. Insanely fun and playfully dangerous all at the same time. The beeping at 2:22 even made me think of the timer on a bomb that's just about to explode. I enjoyed the ride at every turn, and I can't honestly say that I have anything critical to add.

Very well done! I wish you the best of luck, but I don't think you'll need it. Top marks from me.

steampianist responds:

Like Raymond scott's powerhouse you say? wow thats really flattering, simply because I love raymond scott's works along with scott bradley's scoring in tom and jerry. Thank you so much

This is so cool, I love it! Not even in the first few seconds I got an great idea for an animation, This is a really great piece. One of my favourites... 5/5!

steampianist responds:

That would be awesome if you can make an animation of this and thanks for the review!