Reviews for "Arcuz (Full Version)"

why cant i save

I love this game, I really do. Played it years ago and playing it again today, It's a solid 10/10 (5 stars). The one flaw that keeps me from giving it five stars, however, is that you need to log in your account from Facebook or MochiGames (that website was shut down in March 3rd of 2014, making that pretty redundant now) in order to save your games, so I wouldn't even bother trying to continue forward knowing that you'll lose your progress the moment you exit off to a different page. Again, I'm not pulling any grudges at this game; I really do love it and Funnaut created one of the best browser games on the internet, but this save system is just bogus.

I'm so dissapointed by the save issue. I've completed this game few of times over the years and came back to play though again. If it wasn't for the save issue I'd have given this 5 stars

I'm conflicted on one hand we have this wonderful game crafted with love and translated into multiple languages on the the other this game has become literally unplayable now that it's impossible to save so I'm morally obligated to give this a 0 even though I like this game.

It's literally impossible to save your game now.
That's my only problem with this game.