Reviews for "H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game"

Good style

Great pixel graphics and 8-bit stylization. But gameplay just too simple.

pretty good i like schmups

solid schmup flash game could be better but its free

nice

it's ok

needs medals!!

fuckin love this shit dude! its like all...nostalgic and shit......

Better than 1942

To all who just rant about this being a 1942 rip-off:
Well, since Ubisoft published Capcom's material and since 1942 was made by Capcom, I'm not surprised.

Otherwise, the game is solid, if short. The only real downside is that when you die, all of your upgrades disappear and you're left to die (especially on survival mode). The planes were lack-luster, but for such a short game, it didn't matter too much, and the powerups could have been dropped more frequently. The guns also could have been made to upgrade past lvl 3 (as far as I know).

Overall, for what it's worth, this could have easily appeared in an arcade in the past. Well, minus the fact that it's three levels XD.

Also: Ever read the slogan "Everything, by everyone"? This isn't limited to non-corporate developers/artists. If the game's good, or if a flash is good, so what if it's made by some company?