Reviews for "Smokey - Monkey Island"

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

MOST EXELLENT ANIMATION AND MUSIC *MONKEY ISLAND KICKS ASS*

Monkey Island!

It was a long time ago i saw someone make a parody of that!

That Was Great

I've allways like the theme song for monkey island and now I like it even more after your version it kicks ass

GREAT JOB !

I'm Guybrush Threepwood a mighty Pirate

I still remember the first I played Monkey Island all those years ago, on the trusty Amiga. Within 5 minutes I was hooked and have been a fan ever since. The movie was very good, it was good to hear the theme tune again, even if it was a re-mix. But what really made the whole movie for me was the dancing Guybrush, just brilliant I have to admit it brought a chuckle to me.
~
Well any way, nice movie and keep up the good work
~
P.S - You fight like a dairy farmer ;-)

Fucking kicks ass

this kicks ass but what do you mean by "For those older gamers out there, you may remember THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND." I definitely remember Monkey Island which I have played and completed loads of times and I wouldn't consider myself to be an older gamer. but anyway great remix of the Monkey Island theme tune and great movie I also can't believe that jamy_hamy didn't recognise "The white guy" as Guybrush Threepwood has he/she never played Monkey Island or are they just fucking thick