Reviews for "Smokey - Monkey Island"

GREATEST MONKEY ISLAND MUSIC VIDEO EVER!!! ROCK ON

ROCK ON CHIPMUNK, ROCK ON!

MONKEY ISLAND RULES

IVE played all of the monkey island games, but the last one sux. ANYWAYS good movie

not bad

I never heard of or played THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND....maybe if I had, I'd appreciate this flash better. Nice art/animation, cute little chipmunk playing the guitar.

Fucking kicks ass

this kicks ass but what do you mean by "For those older gamers out there, you may remember THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND." I definitely remember Monkey Island which I have played and completed loads of times and I wouldn't consider myself to be an older gamer. but anyway great remix of the Monkey Island theme tune and great movie I also can't believe that jamy_hamy didn't recognise "The white guy" as Guybrush Threepwood has he/she never played Monkey Island or are they just fucking thick

Sweetness

That was a good one. Good music. The white guy dancin that was hilarious and the bird and the bald guy was funny too. You should make the top 50 list.