Reviews for "Smokey - Monkey Island"

That was cool :)

Great cover man! I recommend perfecting the style and getting that recorded on a cd semi-professionally. Kinda like what the minibosses did where you would put it on your website and offer it to anyone who would want to download it for free (this is because you can't make money off of the monkey island theme since its copyrighted under Lucas Arts). Anyway, good job! You rock way hard!

CD_Ripper.

this was pretty good

nice job man, i never notice how amzin guitar beats are!!!!!!

Dude

The Music TOTALLY rocked, monkey island is just kool no matter what, nicely drawn Guybrush, lol, not to say the other animations did not ROCK!

Ok, the music rocked. All of the character were drawn really well. "Smokey", the main character looked like he was modeled off of Matt Groening's "Life in Hell" series. Did you mean to do that? Either way, this was pretty good.

Ryan

Sweet

this is an exelent version of the clssix monkey island theme tune. good work there double thumbs up!!!!!