Reviews for "Draze & 666 - Super Fly [CRMX]"

People do stuff. It's a fact. SPREAD THE WORD!

Wow... I always hear stuff like this and wonder why the people in the songs don't join or write songs for a band... Meh. I liked the bass in this song... I'm 13,and have been playing bass since I was 11... I want to submit a song, but no one at my school can play anything... Wait, why I rambling on like this? THIS A REVIEW! Anyways, great stuff, mate. Keep up the good work!

Thanks dude :)

OMG! Are you even signed yet?

This song bests Benny Benassi and Daft punk! Even better than NG greats like ZeRo_BaSs, GuXit, and even PARAGONX9!!!

Keep it comin', you and 666

Draze responds:

Wow nahh this can't surly be THAT good :) but i'm not going to argue, hehe.

Very good.

At first I didn't really like this song because the vocals weren't all that great, but after awhile I listened to it again and the vocals grew on me, and then I actually went through the song, and felt the techno vibes. This song truly is badass in its entirety(hope I spelled that right.) Just as in your phantom virus song(if you remember my review) the vocals eventually grew on me and became an awesome addition to the song.

In addition to that, on your phantom virus song, I knew you didn't come up with the basic idea for the melody on your own, I had heard it before, but what you did do, was you took it and remade it into what you thought it should sound like in order for it to have its full effect when heard. Its just like all of those cover songs you hear on the radio now adays, there are so many, like the Atari's "The Boys of summer."

Basically what I'm saying about that song is, you took a previously made melody, improved upon it and made it your own. So, to G-Rave, when I thought you were cool, you aren't, you're a dousche, you shouldn't zero bomb other's work because it is much better than yours, go to hell G-Rave.

You no 1

Dude i just looked at the rankings in techno you have four and the are all amazing especially phantoms virus keep doing what you do alright!

FROM THE ONE YOU ALL HATE RUSSIANKOALA!

Yo thanks dude

Woot love it man

great job it sucks at sucking so bad i think i might puke on my computer lol it was super fly