Reviews for "Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3"

best game ever!

lol about the comment with no tone arm, i pretended there jock wheels.
this is awesome! if you make a fourth (me and everyone else who played this are praying you do) then add maybe ( i forget what you call it) the thing that makes the loop shorter, so for the main tracks it becomes instead of 16 beats you turn the knob and it becomes 8, then 4, then 2... etc. im not the designer, so do what you want! great game!

i dj with virtual dj and kramixer, and because it costs money to buy good loops, could you send me a few of these? my god sonic, it would make my life much easier... i dont know if im asking too much because ive never really known or asked other dj's if i could use their loops... but it could really help if you message or email them to me... thank you thank you thank you and amazing game! 5/5 10/10

DjSonicx responds:

sure, i just sent you a pm

Holy Crap!

I just spent like three hours glued to this game, testing out different beats. It's simple, yet incredibly addictive! Spectacular job!

F*ckredable

That's when you take F*cking and Incredible then MASH it into what this is :D Work with some kind of .exe stuff and get this game onto peoples computer for anywhere. Even offline they can fell like a Dj :)

INCREDIBLE