Reviews for "Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3"

what gave you the idea to make this game?

i'm curious as to how you got to make this awesome game. what was your idea or inspiration? casual outreach, just plain accessible? what was your motive?

I love this

It is amazing of this music oh i just love it.
Tell me how u get videos or games on here plz.
1000000000/10
5/5

The game is awesome but...

When I try to add a beat/synth/hats, the rythm don't sync at all. And sometimes, it's lagging.

It's just a constructive review. Don't take it personnaly.

DjSonicx responds:

No i didn't, actually i understand this might happen on some computers, this game have many effects and layers (i mean, the mixer picture is one layer, the background is another layer, and the light effects have another layer etc...) it's a bit too much for some computers

Trilogy ends on a high note.

Do I have to give you credits if I record this?
Great job with sound correlation, poppy tracks, and super-fly DJing.
10/10
Recommended to "Gadgets"

Thank you!

About the credits, well i think its fair to give me some credit (technically, you didn't created the loops, right? you only mixed them :)

GOOOOOD

The sheepwolf mixer is probably the best thing out in making improv party. We had a party at my place and used your mixer to get some beats going. Of course we told everyone that this software was made by you. You are very creative and good at the samples you put in this flash software.

Im very happy :)

10/10

DjSonicx responds:

Somethims i suggest people to use this in a party (in game description, on some sites) im glad to know someone actually did that :P