Reviews for "Superhero Slayers 4"

you just made a fan

The voices and animations are great. The story line is interesting. You are doing a great job.

this is sooo cool! ur awesome man!

Love it!!

Eventhough this "28 Mansion" thingy reminds me of "Akatsuki" from Naruto and "Organization 13" from Kingdom Hearts,this villians still have something that's original.The story line is superb,not to mention the voice acting.By the way,did Hembra looks like someone in Dragon Ball Z?And why does the Fantastic Four behave like clowns(especially Mr.Fantastic),keeps making me LOL.Thumbs Up!

what happens next?

i think each member 28(?)mansion holds one of those balls.

Interestingly enough you never disappoint. You've done well with the series and along witht his hoping for you to continue with your endeavors.