Reviews for "Superhero Slayers 4"

Wow the was awesome!

5/5 10/10

really great. action series are rare here on newgrounds and its nice to see one thats really good

the sound effets and the music worked really well
and the drawings arent the best, but i like them and i dont blame you, drawing that many characters you might wanan keep it simple. but the hulk was really well done! i can only imagine the time and effort put into this and it really shows. i cants wait for the next one and i'l be sure to check out 1-3 great job

haha

That's how dino's went extinct

Very Impressive!

Animation has come a long way and the voice acting is just superb! Make the next one longer please!

GreaT stuff

I've watched all four just now and cant wait till the next one. Great story and the video keeps you guessing. These are done so well that everyone waits with great anticipation to see the next one.

Haters gonna hate

But Logan would never grab cyclops by the arms, he would grab him by the neck or the shirt of it.

Thaaank you for making this