For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Superhero Slayers 4"

dude!

i wouldnt say this is the best animation ever but i really did enjoy this keep it up! :)(::)(::)(::)

you just made a fan

The voices and animations are great. The story line is interesting. You are doing a great job.

this is good but,

the animation is good the story is good but one thing that threw me off, the hand signs? rly why did you ruin it with a naruto spoof ok you made it work but sry lol ive seen this too many times but hey i like it it even has the naruto style to the Summoner himself

Xennethy responds:

Hmm my original inspiration for that character is not from Naruto, but a character from a HK drama. In fact, summoning with hand signs are pretty common on Asian stories, it just happened that Naruto is more popular worldwide. Plus my villain looks Narutoish as well which i gotta admit. But i just can't change his looks since he already appeared in a couple of episodes.

Thanks for watching anyway! :)

So this is what I think...

I don't usually give reviews but this series caught my eye, maybe it's because I'm half drunk, I don't know...

I really think you have something here story wise so you should definitely see it to the end. The only disappointment for me is animation but the story allows for it. As for the resource material, it has holes, but nobody's perfect and everyone is a critic.

You're series has me eagerly waiting the next instalment, much love.

not yet

it needs more work...quite allot i think for it to be epic. and if your gonna rip off naruto do it right , especially if every other character is correct. thats not cool

Xennethy responds:

Ah yeah naruto...
Plus i ripped off fantastic four, the hulk and xmen as well eh?