For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Superhero Slayers 4"

no the stuents!

the voice acting for this is subpar, the concept is ok but the execution is terrible

Animation has flair, but where's the story?

To begin with, my one personal tiff, is the mixture of Marvel and DC characters in your previous entries, most true fans don't want to see the universes mixed. Not to mention, there are way too many characters in both universes to manage. We'll see how that plays out in later episodes.

On a higher note, the voice acting is absolutely keen, your actors have hit the points, and personalities of each hero. Though with so much going on, your characters and story are lacking depth. It's almost as if we've jumped into the action to soon, and now were looking for the story.

The current villain in this adventure, (which im sure you've heard plenty of times now) has that familiar anime-feeling. Even though the action scenes involving him were impressive, it was lacking in the originality department. Your animation is good, though the verdict is still out for the actual character design.

To summarize: the series is OK so far, but not much better than that.

lol its gets shorter and shorter

cool flash though

C'est ok

The villain, which kinda' resembles Gaara from Naruto (mainly because of the eyes and hand signs) was the only thing which bothered me about this. If heroes are being beaten, I think there's need of a faster plot, the story seemed a little slow to me, even though they're supposedly in a critical state.

i love your work man

keep going and doing your work and fu ck all the people who try to put you down your work is fu cking awsome killing alll the good guys is so fu cking bad asss dude