Reviews for "Superhero Slayers 4"

Very good work.

The animation style isn't my favorite. Some of the shots of the characters weren't proportionate and the lip syncing could use some work but the story and voice acting was superb. The biggest problem I have with most flash projects (when they have voices) is they do very little to find quality voice actors. Every word was believable and acted out perfectly. Awesome job on that front. All in all, very good work and I hope to see more.

Lack of Originality? I don't think so....

The fact is, you are using something created to make something completely new. I've never heard of these villains before and if anyone cries lack of originality, well nothing is original...EVERYTHING has been done before at least once. Sure, it could be weirdly original but the fact is that you put your own spin on the superhero universe and that's just as original as making episodes about a floating cat head.

Nice style!

I really like your graphic style! It fits well to the typical superhero-cartoons that I know. Very well made.

epic

funny as hell how they just watch and comment, like actual "pro" wrestling

why you do this

omg this one is so much better than the others D:

There's more and better action, great art, good voice acting, and now I want to see the end to every single conflict there. Oh god the suspense D: