Reviews for "Superhero Slayers 4"

I thought this was pretty cool.

Everything was perfect with the Marvel Characters as if they came straight from the comics but WHY did Mr. Fantastic have Johnny Storm lines and voice??

I just don't get that. Can you please explain?

Love it!!

Eventhough this "28 Mansion" thingy reminds me of "Akatsuki" from Naruto and "Organization 13" from Kingdom Hearts,this villians still have something that's original.The story line is superb,not to mention the voice acting.By the way,did Hembra looks like someone in Dragon Ball Z?And why does the Fantastic Four behave like clowns(especially Mr.Fantastic),keeps making me LOL.Thumbs Up!

hmmm.

you definitely know alot of animation tricks, and effects. some scenes looked nice. but the characters. the people, the buildings. They where just not fun to look at. The characters especially, just kinda blocky/polygon looking. i understand the style you where trying to go for, but i dont think it works for you.

naruto in marvel....

NO !! NO!!!!! DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Ummmm...

The dude reminds me of Deidara...cool flash though