Reviews for "Superhero Slayers 4"

-_-

i was likin but richard didnt seem liike himself and that naruto crap ruined it for me

Not my thing, but well made.

While I'm not a fan of most serious things(too many cliches, for the most part), this was definitely extremely well made.

The voice work is fantastic, even though I think a few lines should have been retaken. Either way, you did far better on that than the majority of animations I watch. At first I thought you took the lines from a professional movie or animation!

The Animation is fantastic and fluid, even with slow motion. The camera seems to change angles far too often without showing where it's going, so I didn't get the illusion of distance and space that I would have liked but it wasn't very annoying. Other than that, the animation was as I said: fantastic and fluid.

The style was ok, but not great. Better than I can do of course, and it was consistant, so I'm not going to be an ass and remove any points because of that. On the other hand, if it was not well drawn and very inconsitant I would. But this wasn't. You managed to keep the style consistant through all the characters, while doing justice to the superheroes.

I did remove one point because there were a few small issues I saw. Some voice takes should have been retaken, and some animation got a very little bit choppy. This doesn't, at all, mean that it took away from the experience. Just a single point, but if I could have a choice it would be more like 98/100 rather than the perceived 90/100 that you see.

Awesome

At first I didn't think too much because of the art style, butt ...... I gotta watch the others now!

wow

at first my expectations for the series were low but i have to say...im pretty impressed with what yove done.i cant wait to see more from you

not too bad!

this was actually kinda cool.. guess i should go back and watch the other ones now