For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Superhero Slayers 4"

BEAUTIFUL.

Interestingly enough you never disappoint. You've done well with the series and along witht his hoping for you to continue with your endeavors.

The animation was great but your villain is some silly Naruto/Yugioh inspired emo kid. That was disappointing.

Wow this is great, the animation has improved a lot. Its not exactly original, but as you already stated in the description, it wasnt about originality and I dont mind anyways because Im not as picky as other people. Im really enjoying this story so far, I also find it intereting how you brought together both Marvel and DC heroes. Someone told me once that Marvel and DC were once one company. I especially love the voice actors you've chosen, they all suit the characters perfectly and it makes the series feel much easier to get into. Great Job!!

I waited and waited for this...

And you delivered, THIS WAS BRILLIANT, and I have to say I CAN'T WAIT FOR REEL 5