Reviews for "License to Combo: Revamp"

Great!

One of the greatest i can remember. I love the colour, variety of moves and places, high voices, and very intense action and movements.

smooth animation

it was a great video even tho they were stick figure the combo scenes were awesome and the animation was pretty sweet, just one question, did you do this video in 30 fps?

made of pure win

need more nhazul.

and moar nha[zuls] scarf cape

Nhazul responds:

Thanks, more to come soon.

Upset

I personal think this was not really worth watching at all. The original song was way better. The extra clips were good but not jaw dropping as the first one had me. Really thought there was gonna be something special. Next time I will read the author comments. I'm not bashing just upset because I really like your style and art but this was really a let down. Was so excited too. =(

Nhazul responds:

Sorry you feel that way. I have another completely new movie I'm finishing up soon.

Pure fun!

I like your style in the fight scenes... nice to see a random bob/straight-punch exchange from boxing during all that craziness. It was a lot of fun to see these next to each other and it shows what a good hold on the idea of "anticipation before action" you have. Nice!