Reviews for "License to Combo: Revamp"

Waaaaaay overused.

I appreciate the skill that went into it, and it looked pretty cool

~~BUT~~

Newgrounds has seen this kind of fight over and over and over and over again. The xin series, the countless compilations the many people with moderate skill doing something simple and relatively easy, it just gets boring.

3 stars for the skill and time put into this (and i like the one where they boxed) the other 7 were lost because it is about as unoriginal as one can get.

If you really want to impress, put the fight scenes in a new light, or with a cool story or do something that takes me off guard. Because as cool as it may be, its too similar to many other submissions to get my appreciation.

really epic!

seriously, its good

They just don't get it...

Every once in a while, we want to see a TOTALLY one sided fist-fight, and just watch as one person slowly realizes "oh crap, i think I'm in over my head..."
This was truly epic!

nice!

Dude these are awesome! XD
I honestly don't really care if the slow-mo thing was used in a lot of them, that was what made them awesome. Maybe I just like watching a purple (well, purple in most scenes) stick figure beat up another stick figure, but these are really entertaining

awesome but..

i dont get why people dont give theyre stick figures character or personality by actually drawing out characters and not stick figures??

im kinda getting tired of the boring old stick figures...