Reviews for "2012: D... OH F***"

please dont do that

dont buy your 5 yrs old kid a computer and leave him alone this will happen or he will se por both of them are bad things

HydroSeeker responds:

HE HACKED IT

HUH

noisy cam, clearly not flash, why is it called 2012:deathlauncher act 1, what a waste of time, and what's with the text in the middle of the screen?

HydroSeeker responds:

Why not you help me delete this crap

Look kid

The problem with your submision are these issues, its not animated, its not creative, and it has no story. For the most part im glad I got to give you a score you deserve. But when you do decide to make something creative I will be here to give you the score it deserves. But please dont put anymore videos of this nature on Newgrounds if we had a live video recording section I would still give you zero do to obvious reason. But you should pay for your software instead of stealing it. But some one like you should have a parent while you do activities such as recording yourself and submitting it. Have a nice day.