Reviews for "Guy of My Dreams"

song...

yay i love that song, hey there gorgey girl. so great

Lolz! <3

I loved this game! It's just that... whenever I nabbed a guy, he was usually a murderer o.O It was so ridiculous, but I still loved it.

Adorable, but...

MY DREAM GUY WAS A HORNY MURDERER! XD
But seriously, I thought this game was absolutely adorable. The graphics are cute, the girl is cute, the idea of trying to find happiness is cute, and it's just plain CUTE. My only miniscule complaint is that it's next to impossible to find the guy of your dreams, and even then he could turn out to be a horny murderer. But if you find a guy who has great traits, even if he looks the exact opposite of your dream guy, you can still get by with a lot of happiness points. Maybe that's like a life lesson? Like, don't set your standards on looks too high, because the guy of your dreams might be in the last place you'd expect to find him? Yes? No?

nerdook responds:

MAYBE. :)

This game sure told me a lesson

Awesome game... It told me a lesson. Never take your boyfriend/girlfriend for granted.

aye

I would actually love a bigger version of this game. like, longer or with more achievements as i have already completed all of it :P

i love the way the girl appears to pick the guy up xD it reminds me a bit of guitar hero how the screen is always moving back aswell :S

loved the graphics and the idea of the game. the only thing i can pick on really is that it isnt long enough, but it was meant as a mini game?

some of the names are hilarious, and the traits you find out are good too. i had a loving family man who turned out to be a murderer, go figure :P

10/10