Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Border Services"

Good game idea!

Good game idea but as the past comments say you could expand on the game, maybe instead of the people in the back being stuck, should make it where they can actually fall out the back of the truck?

sorry but you get 0/0

you get a 0/0 for having a good idea, and then completely murdering it.

good story, bad game

I'll give you a 5 for the story line in the author comments. I was excited after reading that prior to playing the game, then was let down to see that the game is a very simplified tilty driving game. In fact for the whole game you barely have to worry about the tilt of the truck, to complete the game just simply hold the up arrow for less than 5 minutes. The with story line of driving through the desert and mexican bandits I was expecting something much more involved. Like participating in a shoot out with the bandits or police or something fun. All you do is drive the car over boring terrain with mexican bobble heads in the back. Good, interesting, appealing story line, just a shame the game play is unoriginal and boring. You could make a much better game with this idea!!!!

Could Have Been More

I was expecting a game that would either make a much stronger statement on the immigration issue, and have more unque gameplay as a result. Instead, it's a pretty standard off-road game that offers little challenge. What woud really make this game good is to offer several modes of play: to be a "coyote" with good intentions, to be a criminal smuggler, or to be a border patrol agent. Let the player decide what they want to do. They would have fun and gain some insight into themselves at the same time. That's not too much to ask of a flash game on NG, is it?

Bit of a let-down

At first I thought it was going to be one of those "cargo truck" type games where you had to watch your speed and balance so that the contents of the vehicle (in this case, the immigrants) don't spill out or go flying all over the place. I was pretty disappointed to find out this is just another "off road" game with a theme.