Reviews for "Reincarnation: LTETR"

epic

I LLLUUUVVVEE THIS SERIES ANY1 KNOW WUT SECRET MEDALS R PLZ MESSAGGE ME OR SOMETHING

awesome!!!

I really like the reincarnation series. I also completed this one without any walkthrough (like one of the first times) so this game certainly rocks. Can't wait till the next one :)

hahahahahahah

evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't load it :-(

How the hell can you make these game to work, I tried to load them in every browser, every webpage everything, and always it is the same, they load to ca. 90% and then they stop, just stop. Does anyone know why this happens and how to get around it?

Medal Guide

KEEPING HELL WHOLE: Complete the game. PLAYING THE BLUES: Dont use the marker in the bar. THE CROPS ARE SAFE: Get rid of every locust. FEAR FOR FETUST: Click on the fetus in the beginning. THE GRIM TRUTH: Dont kill a single locust. DESIGNATED DRIVER: Watch Stubs drink 10 beers. FETCH DOG FETCH: Click on the stick then the dog. THE HUMAN PINATA: Use the stick on the upside-down human. THE LAST DANCE: Use the jukebox 10 times. THE MASK WE WEAR: Use the marker in the bar, get Stubs bone, use the bone on the dog, click the chest, pick up the yarn ball, click on the sad mask, combinate the yarn and the mask and VOLIA!

Hope this helps.