Reviews for "Supper Stacker"

decent

i liked the game i can see how some people could get quite addicted to it. it is not a game that is over complicated so anyone is able to play it.
nice job

Simple and fun!

I love games that are reduced so far to the simplest elements. You hardly do anything at all in the game yet it is still fun to play. The humor elements of the bistro name graphics as well as the parody on the 'Super Stacker' series name is pretty funny too. Well polished--good job.

hmmm

it gets old quickly

It requires practice...

And I doubt the average NG user wants to practice somthing like this.

I like it but... a bug?

I like these simple games sometimes, when I'm just on break and want to kill a few minutes. This did the job. I disagree with others who say it is luck based. It's actually quite easy once you realized that the number of items is what makes the stacks fall. So to minimize the items, toss the cheeses, hot dogs and corns away down the side. They are flat and will destabilize your stack without getting you much height. You are allowed 20 misses anyway. Then with a bit of practice you can quite easily create a single tower of the remaining taller items (burgers and coffee cups).

But, there's a big problem: once you hit the roofline of the building, a bug kicks in and you can't drop any more items. They just float up there in the sky forever. If you are "lucky" your existing stack will collapse and you'll get your points. Otherwise you need to restart and lose them. I managed to hit the top of the high score with this technique several times with scores of 234 and 236, but it's impossible to go any higher due to the bug, and I suspect that's why nobody else has either. If they fixed this bug it would be a 10/10 game for its type, in my opinion. Very slick production, graphics and music.