Reviews for "Sacred Seasons 2 MMORPG"

love it

been playing for a long time awesome game

Awsome

Once you get into the flow of things it gets very interesting including the new pvp which is just ..... awsome

fun Indie MMO with great potential

Sacred Seasons 2 isn't run by a big company, it's run by a small core group of people who really care about making the game fun and enjoyable for everyone who plays.

I can say for a fact that the dev team does play the game regularly, and pays attention to the improvements players suggest. What it comes down to is- the more people play the game, the more resources the dev team have to make the game better for everyone who plays it, and meet alot of those requests.

So for those of you who have given good reviews-- Thanks! To people who have given legitimate criticism, its also taken in stride. We're always trying to make Sacred Seasons better.

I like it

I think its a fun game for those kinds of ppl who like to level up and go on quests! I am one of those ppl and I thank you for this game. :)

Horrible, terrible, synonym for bad.

This game is ridiculously bad, and anyone who enjoys it is obviously a communist spy. DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES!