Reviews for "Indie Jones"

agree with Dannyp

i liked it not that it was awsome but i dont understand why people think the animation sucked its a pixel game the music was good and the controls are not hard so this is a good game but not to be on frontpage

Meh

The game over animation sucks, but it's a simple game game, and kinda addictive so 7's fine

Not horrible or amazing

I'm surprised so many people hate the game with such a burning passion. It's a good idea, but I'm not sure if I agree with it being frontpaged for it. It makes me wonder if it achieved that because it's helping someone else's cause or just because it has to do with Newgrounds. Anyhow, you other reviewers, you can't blame these Flash artists for that, and you shouldn't give them zeros over it. Just rate it for what it is.

The graphics were great. I wanted to just watch that boulder roll, but then I'd get dead.

As others have complained, some instructions would be nice. It is fairly straightforward, but it might take a few tries before you really understand the game... On my first couple attempts, I didn't know collecting the gems would knock the boulder back. I thought there was another button or something I was unaware of.

Quite frankly, I was expecting something funnier after reading the game's description on the front page. I thought to myself, "ogodwat, running from a boulder? I gotta see what other crazy stuff this game has. This should be funny"... but that was it. I was sorta hoping the Indiana Jones reference would just kinda slide into place like in that one episode of The Simpsons (you all know what I'm talking about).

Anyhow, as a game, it isn't that amusing after 3 minutes. Good cause or not, I think only a high score list can redeem the play value of infinitely looping games, and this game didn't seem to have one.

didnt love it

I mean it wasnt memorable, it was easy, it wasnt especialy fun, it didnt have an end or if it did i got bored before i got there. On the brightside it did have indiana jones so and that is why you will get 3 stars. Overall not good

Nice