Reviews for "Indie Jones"

Whatever.

I don't like this game for one reason and one reason only. It's based purely on chance. If you're in the middle and a gem appears on either side as far away as it can be, you can't get to it in time.

I have failed this game several times because it decides to put 7 gems in a chain on the sides. The person who got the score of 60k probably slowed his computer down a shitload and moved back to the middle after every gem. The only way you can get those gems is to either already be on that side or to be moving in that direction. Which makes this game more about luck than it is skill.

And games that rely a large deal on where item placements are, suck ass in my book. At least when they get medals.

Please don't waste our time.

I do not care that you basically made a game just so you could talk about a movie. I feel like this got front page so the word could spread about the movie, and not because this game was good. The game itself is very repetitious. I got easily bored with the simple graphics and lame idea. There is nothing else that could make this game more interesting to me.

WOW I LIKE INDY && PIXEL ART

ALSO, THE 8 BITS MUSIC LOOKS VERY 8 BITS (T_T)
PLEASE MAKE AN OTHER!

I Donated!

My name is Carlos Moreno, I am 16 Years old and I donated $20 to
Nathan's Newgrounds Film!
I will forever be on the credits of the Film.
NEWGROUNDS!

Too hard for no reward, shameless plug, and issues

First off, the game is one big advertisement, and I hate that. However, this time, it's for a PRIVATE cause... and all it is is a shameless rip of a good movie. Lucas getting any of that cash for royalties on the music, images, and reference? No? Then I'm not donating.

Next, I'm color blind in a few color areas, so the purple? Nigh invisible. Try harder there, it's gotta really stand out.

Lastly, there's no reward. It's all run, collect, die, trophies! Kinda pointless, IMO.

You can do far better, good sir.