For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Proposition Bot"

Admirable

I'm not going to lie, this game has me beat. That's rather embarrassing for me to say, being a programmer, but damn: You've executed your idea well. I'm going to go try and get rid of this headache now XD

Me too

I'm a good programmer and I still am confused :D

Pretty, but wha...?

Nice graphics, particularly liked the 'pop' when you run over a site. However I agree with danlemes, even after reading the manual, still vaguely confused as what to do. Perhaps a proper tutorial level and some more immediate gratification on earlier levels will help to hold interest.

Lacks proper tutoring.

Despite I greatly admire your concept... There aren't enough educational guidelines to make the game clear for unfamiliar players, such as children who could be inspired to become A.I. or cybernetics developers. I do a lot of weird stuff in my own codes, so I launched at this game out of sole pervertion, but it was a bit of a turnoff. The programming of robots is way too uncomfortable. It should be much more visual in terms of icons that depict the end setup of non-compound propositions. There should be also tutorials on how to construct basic logic and algorithms, or at least the weight of Boolean operators, or at the very least a link to Wikipedia or some other resource. Someone who's not familiar with programming would never want to write a single line of code ever again after trying this game...

needs improvement

it is a brilliant idea but needs more explaining so we know what to do. I am not meaning any offense just giving advice so people don't rate it 0 . thanks