Reviews for "Liferaft: Zero"

took me..

139 tries.
About half of them were done/killed on purpose.

level 28 have half of the true kills.

So its hard, the physics are kind of weird sometimes. Some levels are just brutal. Not enough "scientist/Glados" speeches in the levels.

Theme is excellent. Humor is nice. I like the clone distribution system, and how it changes a little each time, and the narrator calls us by our number.

Scientists are giant or what? Their heads are as big as our girl.

There should be more varied obstacles, like moving platforms ect.

darken it

some of the stuff was very light blue outlines with white back grouned so i could barly see anything change and i give you a 5/10

Oh goodie

Another portal rip-off, yippee...
-Female(s) running through a science test course while being monitored with an incentive.
The idea is pretty lame and over used.

Game play is half decent. If one ignores the candy, it is extremely easy. I ran the whole thing in about 5 minutes. Even the candies aren't too hard to get. Just patience really. And my patience really got tried because of a glitch.

The glitch I encountered was in wall jumping. Occasionally, my character would not wall jump when I wanted her to and chose falling instead. Irritating when she falls onto spikes. Even more irritating after nabbing the candy and on my way to the bell when she decides she doesn't want to wall jump.

Grappling hook was a neat mechanic. Got my swing going, definitely give you credit for that.

Ending sucked. Because? There was no ending. You beat the game and it sends you back to the title screen. Kinda pissed me off after I went and picked up every candy. (I wouldn't finish a level unless I had the candy.) Maybe there's a real ending after you complete all the bonus stages. However, I was so frustrated and disappointed at the end, I washed my hands of it.

Hey, it was a great practice. Maybe your next few will be better. I really hope they are and that you take this criticism to heart.

~Platinum

Kind of Lame

Although the controls are very difficult, I managed to play it for a while until it got boring. The sound is good, the graphics are nice but the gameplay is boring.

I dont know why you would need to get the candy... I managed to pass all levels without it.

bullshit

26 is not posible, cant wall jump cuz it makes my grabbple and cant grapple swing cuz you cant make it over there or you hit the spikes.